Friday** Din go school today and went to City Hall with JiaYing, Serene & kajie.. We ate at "Newyork"~!! Yummy** =) After that headed to Orchard after that.. walkwalkwalk~!!! Went to the Crepes shop cuz serene wanted to try it.. Berry** & I bought a bag today.~!! long time din buy bag lu.. =)
After that at night met Ziwei at JP and back to her house after that..had spaghetti for dinner. But at around 9 plus, we went to the cafe to have nugget & wedges~!!! haha.. Nicenice^^
What is this feeling inside my mind??
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday** Went to Vivo City with kajie & serene.. We eat at the HK restaurant - Kim Gary~!! =) Very nice la..I like~!!! Serene did something stupid with her drinks..LOL.. Anyway, after that shop around & wanted to buy soso many things~!! haha.. but think save more $$ first bah..No money.. =(
I want to go back HK for shopping~!!! =D


serene's


serene's again**

French Toast =)

Mine~!! =P

van's
No comments:
Post a Comment