School started since Monday~!! Everyday in the morning also dun feel like waking up lo..LOL.. damn sleepy la.. =( But no choice.. Hai..
Thursday** Went school as normal and there is Communication Module understanding test..Dun have enough time to finish it lo..lol.. Anyway, today our team really very high lo.. -_-'' Dareld, Teng Kiat, Winna & mi were like xiao lo today.. quite slack, but we still manage to finish our presentation.. Teng Kiat keep on threaten me by saying want to put the secret as his nick for msn..LOL.. stupid lo.. anyhow say de him..haha..He still say I got D-cup.. wth la~!! haha.. But i also got things to say him.. He kena tripped in the morning.. & I saw everything at the back..HAHA.. he shocked that I knew he tripped.. keke**
OH ya~!! Many of us join ice-skating IG.. HAHA.. Wan Cong keep asking us to join, so we JOIN~!! keke** think more than 10 of us la.. but also dunoe isit approve..we go there anyhow playplay..haha..
Wohoo~!! Tommorrow is my own Holiday!! hehee** Skipping school & going to town!!! =X
How I wish my dream will come true~!!! When will you appear in front of me???
This are some of the photos taken during Pulau Ubin camp~!!

Leaders & Ventures' softdrinks (100 plus & Coke & ice-water) ~!!



busy cooking~!!


Pitching their tents..
This is how the scout cook for their breakfast, lunch & dinner~!!

No comments:
Post a Comment