Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm back from Pulau Ubin~!!
Friday** Went back to YCSS early in the morning at around 7 plus..supe early can.. & we leave school at around 9 plus to Pulau Ubin~!! mI, jiaying & Mabeline went to pray first after reached.. The camp site was same as the one that we normally went -> Maman Beach~!! But, the leader's place was different.. It's near to the sea~!! BUT it's soso damn sunny la~!!! super HOT can.. =( I carry my umbrella to go anywhere..keke**
Help to cook lunch for that day** Mr Kum is so wat lo..LOL.. at first tell mi "Er.. I dun need so much, little bit will do.." BUT then after eating his "little bit" of noodles, then he said "Serena, It's quite nice lei, Can you cook one more??" -_-'' So lame la him.. Anyway, all the leaders shared the noodles & our soft drinks~!!! haha.. Luckily there are many 100 plus, Coke & ice water for us~!! Cool**
Ms kang cook the dinner for that night & it's fried potato paste~!! YumYum~!! & Japanese Curry Spaghetti.. very delicious can.. After that, have mini campfire & Night Walk.. The Night walk was really a short one cuz Sir really cant see anything.. & it's too dark....
After all the activites, mI, Jiaying, Hua, Peng, Mabeline, Sir & Ms Kang sat near the sea & chitchat til they fall asleep.. Super many mosquitos can..LOL.. damn itchy lo, but no choice, need people to guard the place... Anyway, 4 of us chatted at there til around 4 plus & went to sleep..cant stand the sleepyness~!! haha..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday** Woke up at around 7 plus 8, wash up & started to cook our breakfast.. Syrup Hotcake, Tuna Bread, Corn Soup with bread & cheese Macaroni~!! I like it** keke** All of us played card games that I played during Cyriva BBQ.. Super funny la~!!! HAHA... make mi keep on laugh out lo.. Zhengjun & WeeKeong look so gay when playing the game..& so many of them keep looking at me to see I gg to cover my mouth anot..LOL.. Sir joined us after that.. so lame la him.. & Hua go & throw away her cards when she know she lose..LOL.. she scared~!! haha.. so funny la...=D I win the game~!!! keke** [Ice-cream~!!!]
Then 4 of us left first.. & we saw Rachel at Ubin~!!! She & her family went there to eat seafood!!! So weird la the feeling to see her at there..haha..Miss her la~!!! =)
Damn sleepy on bus & train la..4 of us were like sleeping all the way.. =p
Now I somehow miss all the leaders & all the fun at there~!!! How I wish I can join them now..HAHA**
(photos update soon~!!)

No comments: