Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday, my laopo!!
winna, enjoy your day k! iloveyou~ I'll always be there for you when you need k & really thx for everything. You bring me so much happiness n of cause there to console me.. meet up soon k, laopo! loves~

I'm in class now, and lesson is boring, boring and boring.. I cannot work with them because all of them are soso "lihai".. kill mi can!! =/ I want to leave! I cannot communicate with them lah~ tsktsk!

Anyway, went to have lunch just now in W4 & that idiotic JIANQUAN scared me for dun know how many times.. IDIOT lah you! Luckily regina recognized him and saw him from the back.. HAHA~ His 1st plan failed! =X

And Regina said walking beside me is very scary because always kena scared by my friends.. -.- Because yesterday night, when I was inside Cold Storage with Regina, suddenly Johnne, Jing Kang & Yiwen scared me from the back.. -.-!! And use that Halloween mask somemore.. wth! and that Jian Quan also, made her scream when he wanted to scare me at mrt station few days ago.. hahaha~

Sorry la girl, haha! I think is because I always scare people bah! =X

No comments: