10 October** Lesson - Operation Planning. Lesson is alright, but I just felt soso sleepy for the day.. Went for SAS talk with WaiKiat, BoLong & Kelvin. It's soso funny & I think it's the best talk among all.. haha~ & It's totally full, so we sat on the stairs.. weird lor!
After lesson, met Jian Quan.. Went to CWP, chitchat & gossip! haha~
"Eh, Jian Quan, SHUT UP!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11 October** Went to Bugis with my girl in late afternoon.. Our 1st time shopping! Since so long la~ Had our late lunch at MongKok hk restaurant.. & shopping around there.. Both of us bought pair of shorts too~ & headed to Arab Street after that, wanted to buy "crystals" for my phone, but most of the shops are closed at there.. -.-!! So walked around there & photos photos!
After that, it's already 9, so went to TCC cafe to chill. Nice relaxing place & enjoy the time with her!~ (:
♥ I cant help but realize..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12 October** Went to Arab Street with weilin & van today again to get my crystals. I got them, finally! Then went to Plaza S to get my stuffs & to Far East.. Last day of holiday for 2 of them because school is starting tommorrow after soo long.. Night went to have Subway & 2 of them just cannot concentrate on eating.. idiot~!
No comments:
Post a Comment