2 October** My girl called me at 2am & said she doesn't feel like going to school.. =/ & after a long discussion with her, planned to skip & go to her house..haha~ Wanted to go to JB at first, but due to some reasons, we changed our plan.. Nvm, we are going there soon!! =DD
Went to her house at 11 plus and WaiKiat too, planned to study UT, cook & do PP poster.. But we din do poster because we were slacking & doing everything very slowly.. haha~
Anyway today 3 of us get to cook.. haha~
WaiKiat - Jelly
Regina - Chicken Porridge
Me- Fried brocolli with crabball & fried luncheonmeat
All turn out not bad! haha~ Maybe only we think so too! =X Watch tv, study UT til night time & had our dinner too.. "我是女生"!! =/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 October** School,lesson
Feel super sleepy for the whole day during lesson time, so really cant take it during other groups' presentation time, sleep! =/ After lesson, have Distribution & Transportation UT..
Went to Toast Box after that, & I found out that I get cheated by others very easily.. IDIOT, Waikiat!! You know what you did hor & I still believe you.. Wth la!! =/ idiot!! I think you should go listen "狼来了".. tsktsk!!
Anyway, slacking at there til night time.. (:
he with my dropped extension hair.. -.-!

No comments:
Post a Comment