Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wednesday** Enterprise Module~
Rain soso heavily in the morning, & It's the best time to sleep can.. =( But still have to wake up.. Hmm, Boy was late so din have breakfast today.. MRT to school & late.. Change group again.. & we chitchat along.. hehe..
1st break stayed in class & do work & 2nd break went to find Boy & the 2 of them to hv lunch & to carpark after that.. kena kidnapped at there.. haha! stupid.. Back to class after that, & do work & crap.. funny..
Lesson ended quite early today as compared to her previos lessons.. Good chat with Yiwen & Vivian about HK.. hehe! Hope the day will come.. (:
MRT back & I went to IMM & Boy & Dennis went for swimming at Chinese Garden.. After gg to IMM, then went to library to do RJ & study for tommorrow UT.. Leave there at 8 plus & meet them again..
Soso smooth! hehe.. It's 3 months le, Boy!! Happy~ Iloveyou & youlovemi!! (:
Yea, getting "IT" later!! cuz going to PS with Boy to look for "IT" after school..! I'm HIGH! But I'm LOW with "them".. Totally pissed me off.. really! I really dunoe what to do.. It's making me crazy.. I'm always the bad one?? Hmm..

No comments: