Thursday, November 08, 2007

Thursday** Went to Bugis with Van in the afternoon.. Shop around & found that Bugis had changed alot.. hehe! And bought a Poka Dots boxer for him.. LOL! He says it looks gay.. -___- but he likes! =X

Anyway, met Boy after that at Outram Park.. Walk around Chinatown! & went to Central after that! i like! (: Saw Yiwen there too! so shock to see her la, Apple! hehe.. Went to have dinner at there too.. i love Riverside!

MRT back TJ after he finish buying something.. Saw Van below! and I run to her.. HAHA!! so stupid..

Boy, sorry for that.. I already told you what i wanted to say.. I'm not purposely for doing those things.. I wun hate you! but i will just love u more & more..really.. I only hope you can be my side for 24 hours.. hehee! imissyou!


Done by him! -__-

No comments: