Sunday** Went to have KFC with Van & Ziwei in afternoon.. Chicken! (: After that went to SS & her house.. chitchat & She was so HIGH to show us all the SHOW's photos & videos.. hehe! Think if I'm her & that one is Xiao Yu! Omg.. I think I will also "flying"!! hehe! =X
Anyway, after that went to PS with Boy at night.. Hmm, too bad we did not buy it.. So regretted! Hope thurs we can get it! (: Walk around PS & bought things to eat & bus back to TJ.. Had dinner at Fork & Spoon.. Yum! (: 4 dishes again.. lol! That's the reason why..... loL!
By the time we finished our dinner, it is already 9 plus.. so Void Deck awhile jiu back home lu..
Holiday is OVER! =(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday** School!! Sian.. So unwilling to wake up in the morning.. Hmm! Anyway, went to Clementi as usual to have breakfast! And MRT to school.. I tot i was late for class because it was already over 915 when i stepped into RP.. BUT when i stepped into the class, the faci was not there yet!! hehe! All of them were there, but not faci.. She went into class after few seconds i reached like that bah.. so lucky! (:
Science Module today! And It's Physics.. Needed to do 3 questions in worksheet and present them.. But It's so Tough can! I really sux in Science.. Really Thanks Vivian for teaching & helping me today! Thx girl.. (: I was totally "blank" sudd during presenting.. Hmm..
Lesson ended & MRT with Boy, Dennis & Jian Quan.. Boy was not feeling well, so back home 1st.. And I'm going to meet him!! Hehe! He's coming to TJ.. Lovelove! (:
It's Maths UT 2 tommorrow!! Think I will flunk it bah.. lol! No confidience in Maths totally..
Gonna meet my TuTu soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment