Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday** Enterprise Module~~


Had Communication UT in the morning.. and today changed group.. lol!! And i forget to save the power point slide after presenting and i closed it.. -_-'' So cannot upload to the faci.. Sorry~!!


Anyway, the class is going to have a Class T-shirt.. er..actucally it's jersery la cuz all the guys like soccer so much.. lol.. All of us keep thinking which number & the name.. and I think til soso slow la~!! haha** Jian Quan said I think til so slow like choosing your husband like that.. -_-'' Then Teng Kiat say "choose 6 la" cuz in chinese is 六六大顺.. LOL.. then cuz he chose 7 ma, then he said is 七上八下.. -__-'' super LAME of him can... others like fighting for the numbers.. haha..


I think I'm drinking Bubble tea everyday lo.. like addicted like that.. and we somehow have a fixed timing to go down buy Bubble tea..at around 1 something!!! haha.. cuz Wayne was asking "er.. You dunwan to drink Bubble tea today ar??" LOL.. =D
2 of us had nothing better to do~!! heheh**

No comments: