Friday** Science Module~~
Was soso reluctant to attend lesson today.. Science really killed mi can.. last week's Fireflies was so difficult lo!!! But cuz of Winna & Cheryl, so I came.. hehe** Annie & Dennis din come, so left mi, Wayne & Qing Yong..at first 3 of us were thinking that today 3 of us in a group can liao.. haha..But luckily after that Wan Cong was late & he joined our team.. He is suppossed to in "egg"'s group.. -_-'' hehee
Anyway, our work is still very last minute which was done by Qing Yong..haha..And today I'm surrounded by those guys who are soso dirty-minded today.. Keep on saying those "bian Tai" de things.. -_-'' and was saying that i "gou yin" Qing Yong.. cuz his leg also hit mine.. LOL.. so many stupid things happened today.. but so funny la!!! =X
And cuz today the faci gave each group 3 small balls for today's work. But dunoe who was poking the ball with toothpicks til like a BOMB like that.. then sudd I asked Wayne to put the BOMB on Qing Yong's chair.. cuz too boring liao la i think!! But he knew it lo.. After awhile, QY was sleeping & Wayne put the ball in between QY's leg.. LOL.. which is just in front of his "there"... -_-'' He almost wanted to close his leg... HAHA.. soso damn funny lo!! make mi cant stop laughing..
I really dun feel like changing class on next sem~!!! How??? I think I will miss all the FUN.. Hmm.. so SAD la.. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment