Monday** Was over-slept today & received Ziwei's sms at around 8 plus.. so decided to meet at Mac in the morning.. Surf net & watch video at there.. waited the time pass & went to CCK to eat sushi with kajie also.. she skipped school also~!! =X
3 of us really ate alot la..haha** had been a long time din eat lu.. soso Happy la~!!! Yummy** =)
and was soso full.. I love Cream Puff~!!! Hoho Mei!!! =X I love "hard" de & Ziwei like "soft" de..LOL..
Went to NP after that cuz kajie needed to do project.. so mI & Ziwei sat at the library there surf net.. then sudd kajie's friends all followed her to come up.. So Paiseh can~!! They keep on saying "really look alike" & what are the differences.. LOL.. super "gan ga" la~!! haha... But so cute of them.. hehe** And also Wai so funny.. HAHA.. she mistaken that I'm Van~!! -_-'' She still said " Eh, you change your specs ar.." so cute la.. hehehe =X
And now I'm at Ziwei's house again.. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment