Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday** Woke up by mum's call in the morning..to ask mI which course I get into..BUT I was still on my bed.. -.- She was too worried lu.. so went to check after that..online msn 1st cuz I was scared to see the posting..haha..I haven check the result, then people started to ask mI which school I get into..lol..

Think I was too nervous ba..I type my NRIC wrongly..LOL.. And finally it showed "Republic Poly - Industrial & Operation Management"!! It's my 4th choice in the list..so felt quite okie about it cuz same school as Ziwei!!! haha...& it's a new school la.. =D

Afternoon met Ziwei for lunch then went to her house..she really need mI can..wahaha..kept asking mI to go her house..think that will be my 2nd home cuz like go there so many days in a week..=p Then she explained many things to mI which was about those RP stuffs!!! she made mI feel soso scare la..like so many things to do lei.. heehee..

**Yeah!! Maybe will be same school as JiaYing too!! Hope she can get in la!!! =D**


No comments: