Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monday** Yesterday midnight soso funny la..lol..ziwei & mI kept thinking our plans for today!! haha..& she called serene & Val at that time.. and 2 of them were in their LALA land le.. haha.. -.- they sure think that she siao de lo..soso late stl ask ppl want to eat sushi anot..haha..but both of them were nt free!! so ask JiaYing out!!! eat sushi yA!!!

Went to Cine de Suki Sushi..actucally not so nice as compared CCK la..their service soso SLOW & some of the fried food were cold can.. -.- BUT 3 of us still ate lots la.. haha..can eat sushi can le.. =D I love the sotong!! haha..soso funny la.. chat chat soso much la..

Went to shop around cuz 3 of us were damn FULL!! Til around 5 plus, went to JP & ordered ziwei's b'day cake.. nicenice la..but she was soso difficult to decide which cake to choose.. -.- Went to Swensens to eat!! [Fries~chicken wings~strawberry ice-cream]**Hoho mei la!!!**

Took bus back home lu..

Er..saw "you" again.. -.- Why do I have to see "you" when I doesnt want to...我只想要离你远一点, 就可以把所有的事慢慢望掉..但是为甚么还要这样了?? 难道真的不可以望记吗??





No comments: