Then she taught mI vulgar language on the way to Takashimaya..which was from her mum..[Mud ge lan~Mud ge Hai].. okie.it's enough..i know it's very bad la..haha.. Then sudd saw Valerie, Wenting & Layhwee at Taka..& They told mi that I became smaller size which means that I became shorter when they saw mI..LOL.. OMG..At first i was taller than Val & Serene..but now..they were taller than mi by abit la..Hmm..soso SAD la!! =(
Anyway, walked together with them to Lucky Plaza..BUT 2 of us were in our own world la..kept laughing all the way..& 3 of them walked infront.. soso funny can..=D then they left at ard 6 plus ba, so 2 of us continue to shop lu..went to cine to eat at Cafe Cartel..saw her friendss & she was soso paiseh la.. haha.. Had fun at there la.. =D
Went to Heerens after that, & saw fireworks while we walking to bus stop..HAHA..soso little can.. -.- Bus back home lu..
~Saw "you" again..dunoe see "you" how many times in this week le..Hai..I also dunoe what to describe my feeling la..Hmm..~
*Yumyum!! @ ziwei's house*

*before the BHI interview -.-*
*She 's taller than mI by abit la..Hmm*
*small eyes*
*I'm in love with fish & chip la!!*
*her favourite!!*

No comments:
Post a Comment