Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of year 2008

Another year is going to end soon. It's fast, really fast can!!
Many ups and downs happened for me in this year.
All the moment spent with my friends definitely brighten up my life
and
is always fun & feel comfortable with all the people.
A great bunch of friends!
I feel loved and care.
Thankyou

However, in this year
I also felt the deepest pain in my heart.
Though it's over, but thanks for being my side.
Once always gossip with me and
always laugh at others with me
HAHA.
Things we did, would always in my mind.
&
with all the suprises and love you gave me
Thanks for understanding me
Thanks.

Anyway

As for the upcoming 2009,
I just hope everything will go smoothly
I want more fun!
I want more love!
I want more care!
hahahaha~
And lastly


Happy New Year!! (:

♥ just a small wish

No comments: