10 December** Went to Bugis to meet my laopo at 6. Went to have dinner at Wang Jiao hk restaurant. It's yummy, i like the wanton at there! =DD And she acc me to look for job after that.. Thanks my laopo! (: I hope I can get the job too~ because i need more $$ and also to kill my time. cuz $$ is always not enough for me.. =/
BUt they still havent called mi lor. Sian~
Anyway, after that went for some shopping & we bought the same top! hee~ it's nice! Then went over to J.Co cuz wanted to find a place to relax. When both of us together, we have endless topics to chat.. HAHA~ & she would start becoming very enthu. lol~!
We went off from there at 10 & I'm home-alone again now because Van had been staying overnight outside for 2 nights.. Stupid! It's my turn! ^^
And
I just want to say
"iloveyou, my laopo. Thanks for being a very close friend of mine since yr 1. And always there for me. I feel loved! hehe~
(:
11 December** Skipped school, had 2 hr 43 mins phone chat with girl early in the morning deciding whether going school anot.. Both of us were damn awake today! haha..
So went to meet her and headed to Bugis in afternoon! =/ & Had "Wang Jiao" again! haha~ I'm in love with their food there.. =X And went for shopping after that. (:
Felt super tire after the long day walking around. & Yes! Tommorrow is last day of school! Holiday!! HAHAHA~
She knows what I want, knows what I'm thinking, really. Never fail to cheer me up when I'm down and she's like my les partner?! haha!~ Thanks girl, iloveyou too. (:
♥ 我可以勇敢的跟你说我还喜欢你吗
No comments:
Post a Comment