Monday, December 24, 2007

I know you all really care for mi & worry about mi, BUT can you all just trust mi??
I'm already 18 and, & i know what are the things that I'm not supposed to do or what. I know it's very difficult for you guys to really trust because you all are not in SIngapore..
I understand the reasons why you all don't allow us to move out, but what if I promise you guys I will become "guai guai"?? Ya, i went out often, but it does not mean that I did whatever things at outside.. & it does not mean that I did not study.. Although my study also not that good, but I really tried.. The worst part is that you all like to compare.. I really hate it..
Sometimes it's difficult for me to show to you guys what had I did & I din tell you guys what am I thinking.. Anyway, I know what I'm going to do and prove to you guys.
Anyway
Merry Christmas!! =D
Hope I will enjoy la.. HEHE! (:

No comments: