Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Din blog for few days lu.. Bascially just went out with Boy.! And we wanted to go to cycle in these few days, but keep on raining at night.. so cancelled! =( Hope we can go one day la~!

18 December** Went to Bugis & Chinatown with Van! Walked alot of places & bought many things too the 2 of us.. & finally can changed Boy's cardigan! It's black ya!! (: It's like been so long din get to go out with sis le.. so I enjoy la.. hehe!!

After that met Boy at Bouna Vista & went to JP together. YA! My claypot rice!! haha! I'm craving for it ok.. Yummy can,, I sudd feel like eating it again la.. LOL! Boy bough Tako Balls, Bubble tea after that... it's so full ok..

Back to TJ & we ate the "donuts" that I bought at Bugis.. We are Pig ok.. Eat so much really! hehe!

Boy, I want Claypot Rice! =X


It's so NICE!


inlove!

No comments: