skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, January 11, 2007
Wednesday**
Had steamboat at home!!! Bought all the food with mum at Mega Store..Had lots of fun inside there..=D
I'm full!! Ate lots yea..=)
It's good to have steamboat when it is soso COLD!!
*i <3>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(59)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(159)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(21)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(12)
►
2008
(169)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(16)
▼
2007
(213)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(24)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(20)
▼
January
(19)
3o January** Met phine at Mong Kok at night, shop ...
27 January** Went to "Shen Zhen" with mum, Levan, ...
Happy Birthday to MYSELF!!!! =D*I'm 18 yea!!!**I h...
Thursday** Met mum at the carpark there & Rodney ...
Wednesday** Met Levan at around 4 at Harbour City...
Tuesday** Went to Mei Foo in the afternoon & had Y...
Saturday** Met mum & went to Tsuen Wan at nIght..s...
Friday** Met Rodney & mum at carpark there cuz he ...
This few days mY grandma stayed at our house, so t...
Erm..When I come back spore in Feb, then it's kaji...
Sunday** Went to "Mong Kok" with mum to have facia...
I cant get over u..HAi...I duNoe wat the hell I'm ...
Friday** Went to Mong Kok at around 4 bah..Went to...
Wednesday** Had steamboat at home!!! Bought all th...
Tuesday** Went to Mei Foo early in the morning..LO...
Friday** Met Dad's friends at night..went to Senzu...
Thursday** In the afternoon went to "Mei Foo" to ...
This few days had been quite normal..went to have ...
Finally i can online lu..hee** On 31st Dec went to...
►
2006
(184)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(29)
►
August
(27)
►
July
(32)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(4)
About Me
serena
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment