Tuesday** Went to Mei Foo in the afternoon & had Yum Cha with Grandma..ate alot can..LOL..then at around 5 something, Dad & Rodney came & fetch mI..soso shocked to see Rodney was there..Dad bought one Red Wine & White Wine.. Went to "Pacific Place" to park & walk around "GREAT"..at there I saw Edison's wife again & her daughter!!! hehee..[soso CUTE la
..]she soso pretty yea**
..]she soso pretty yea**Then 3 of us walked to find the France Restaurant..OMG..We cant find the place lo...kept walking up & down..haha..soso funny can..lol..After a long time, we finally found it.. "LA FETE"
Then Lisa, Nelson & mum came lu..Ate lots again..appetizers had soso much diff seafood..=D HOMEI la..^^ & those main course were lamb & chicken..full lA..Dessert was Almond tart
..soos hard ya..haha.. I was DRUNK ..drink both..soso red la..
..soos hard ya..haha.. I was DRUNK ..drink both..soso red la..After that they left le, On our way back to carpark saw the AIA Theme Park..I wanted to plAy la..Then mum asked mI to go with Rodney -.- ..bUt we never lA..ahah.. Went home at around 10 something bah..**
*HEY!! I miss all of u lA..I really hope I can celebrate mY 18th Birthday with all of u ya..I had lots of FUN with all of u ar..I miss all mY dArlingSs, Ahpo, Dada, ahmui, baobei...& many more ar!!!!*I want to see all of u asap can*
~I miss mY DEAREST kajie also!!!~ keke~ =D

No comments:
Post a Comment