Saturday, January 02, 2010

31st Dec 2009 & 1st 2010*

Went to IKEA in late afternoon with baby, his sister & few of his relatvies.
And after that also went to Queenstown for some shopping. All of us were like helping them to choose shoes & baby finally get 1 pair of shoes! NICE~~ ((:

Went to have dinner at somewhere near & then they drove us back to his house. And 2 of us slacked til 11 plus, and we went to some steamboat place with her sister to find mum. And unexpectedly, quite a number of his relatives were there too. haha! so funney! :D

we played pool with his relatives at there. First time played pool with baby, & guess what!?! I WIN HIM!!! hahahahahaha. Amazing!! I totally suck in it can! okay la, is luck! heh..


And when the clock strikes 12, we heard sound of fireworks, so all of us ran out. haha! And the fireworks at Sembawang is soo pretty!!! It's not those very little one, it's like alot eh!! I keep on "wah wah wah" til baby ask me "Why are you so high?!" hahahaha!


And all of us left the place at 1 plus & had supper and back to baby's. Slept at 4 am, but I couldn't sleep at that night too. I keep on moving & moving, til 2 of us keep staring at each other. haha! And he's being the idiot who try to make the snoring sound when his mum woke up abit, made me just cant stop laughing. lol.

Woke up at 9 in morning, because i had promised mum i will be back home early. So the 2 of us like just dragged ourselves out of bed & left. Thankyou my baby!! I know he's very tire, he's very sleepy. But he still wake up and send me all the way back & had breakfast too..

I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
my another x'mas present from baby. 2010 planner. :D
Photobucket


No comments: