Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I'm back from China for DIOM study trip!

The whole trip was really awesome! With the 23 of us with zoey, Rovena & Haibo, really made this trip a enjoyable one!
From the moment i woke up from my long nap just now, my mind is full of "We should be having dinner now." "we should be touring around now" "we should be sleeping on bus for the next place" "we will be having our illegal gathering at their room later at midnight"
Really miss every single of them & all the moments that we had.. from the 1st day that not known all of them til the last day that we knew each other better and better & had so much fun for these 7 days..
But anyway, is a very very good experience for me! ((:
Will blog about it once i get all the photos from the rest, cuz there're just too many many to upload.. haha~

And lastly I'm really shocked to know that van & weilin were at airport to fetch me in early morining..!! I still thought they were kidding. thankyou! :DD

No comments: