"POPEYE"
my crave for popeye since long & i finally get to eat with my bitch on friday after class.
:DDD
The journey to there from school is freaking long,
but it seems quite fast when she's with me. :x
But when we reached airport, i forget where's popeye.. I know there're 2 popeye in airport, but i just couldn't think of it.. I guess we walk walk walk, take sky train here & there for almost
an hour lor.. LOL!
Anyway, Popeye really nice.. & i really love their biscuit with jam soso much!!!
How i wish i can have them now!!
hahahahaha*
And after popeye, we needed to find a place with 2 plugs, but again, we could not find any, so we just settle ourselves at coffee bean like finally.. Just chat chat chat til 10 plus & get home at 12.
Enjoy my night with you, winna! I'll be there k.
No worries! ((:
AND
I'm having POPEYE again tommorrow!!! :DDDD
♥



No comments:
Post a Comment