Monday, May 18, 2009

My sis's graduation day*!
Mum & Dad flew over for this special day of her.
so sweet right.
weilin was at there too, she's just like my younger sis. so weird! haha
PAU family*After that, 10 of us included some of van's friends went to have lunch at 鼎泰豐. Before going to NP for graduation ceremony, met them at JP to get flowers & have breakfast.
1st day they reached. Crystal Jade for lunch.
Hotel breakfast buffet.

Japanese restaurant @ Raffles City.UDON!! ((:Dad's friend recognize us this chee ken rice shop at Novena..
is nice!
Coca steamboat!! favourite chilli sauce. Coffee Club for 2 days at night. supper, slacking. And I really want to go to Dempsey Hill again!
We had seafood at Jumbo with Uncle Kenny & family that night
Price is reasonable & food is very delicious too.
And I guess this was my 1st time ever since I came here for almost 7 years to try Black Pepper Crab.
lol~

And after Dempsey Hill, drove around GeyLang & little India
because mum & dad had never been there before..
And they are amazed by what they saw.
haha!
I guess they really enjoyed this trip.


♥

No comments: