Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Met my bitch for the last time before I went back Hk til april. So met her at Bugis in afteroon & slacked ourselves at J.Co after some walking. Til 7, she kept complaining that she's hungry so we headed to have steamboat. But because there are too many people queueing, they asked us to take their van & eat at their shop at somewhere near Katong. We were like so "blur", dunoe where they bring us go. haha!

After steamboat, took the same van & back to Bugis. So we went to the toilet in InterContinental Hotel & we started cam-whoring. lol!

secondary sch pose, 4. =/


And we did sth stupid. HAHA~
1st attempt. Nothing because we were like sitting on the floor lor. wth! 2nd attempt 3rd attempt, finally! lol
After that, went to have dessert at "Ah Chew". Very very nice!!

lastly, imissyou, girl.

And I'm in HK for 2 days le. I had been eating alot already lor.. =/

HOW ar?? haha~

No comments: