23 January**
Met my bitch at MRT station today before school, & the first sentence she said was "Eh, want eat Mac breakfast anot?" -.-
Of cuz I said YES! & we went to eat. HAHAHA~
Take our time enjoy and back school at 9 plus.
BUT we decided to leave class after awhile. =/ The EVIL her la!!
Back to class just to pass Vanessa breakfast. haha! See how good I am!! lol~
Slack at 1 empty classroom til 1 & we went to Orchard.
Many many people today in Orchard & saw many many familiar faces too. haa!
Ate Subway with her, Yummy! (:
I realize 2 of us keep on thinking what to eat all the time when we are out. LOL.
(photos with the bitch)
Lastly,
HOLIDAY just started til april!*
Is good or bad news huh?
Happy Chinese New Year too! (:
*I'm going to have my reunion dinner too! hahaa~ But definitely not with my auntie they all. ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment