Saturday, October 06, 2007

Saturday** Met him to go to JP in the afternoon.. After that back to TJ de market there.. 2 of us almost fight..haha!! stupid game..but i really love "fighting" with you.. (:
He needs to go for birthday dinner at night, so back home lu~
I really enjoy the time with you! I love you hug mi tightly! I love you kiss mi! I love we bully each other! I love making fun of each other! I love many things that we did together!! really..You made mi smile! You made mI laugh! And You made me cry! You made me love you more and more as day passes.. Now, i can only treasure the things that I had right now.. Really cant imagine that one day you are leaving me slowly.. what will I do??
Boy, iloveyou! really do.. although we are getting less chance to be with each other which i understand it, i still loveyou like now! The only laogong i love.. (:

No comments: