Friday, September 21, 2007

Thursday** Problem Solving Module~~
Entered the class at around 9 plus and was so shocked to see Ridwan standing at there.. Wohoo!! he's my Faci again!! hehe!! And my 1st sentence to him is "eh! Why you?" lol!! but really so happy to see him again.. 1st break out, Teng Kiat, Qing Yong, Jian Quan they all all outside my class and so stupid lo.. like wanted to fight with Ridwan like that.. haha.. made me think of W34F!!
Anyway, the group today was quite good de la~~ hv Nurul, jinman & kevin.. The problem statement was quite CHIM today.. but we still manage to finish it & present it~
After class, JQ came over my class 1st cuz waiting for the rests to come over.. After awhile, all of them came included my laopo, Cheryl!! So noisy can.. after they came in, the class was like "noise poluation"!!
After that all of us headed to causeway point to eat and i did my RJ.. so difficult to do lo.. Stupid Ridwan!! MRT home after that.. saw Weilin & Rick at CC there.. and bustop! LOL!!
I smile! cuz of you~ (:
Feel -___- when I get home.. wth! I knew what they said is for my good, but.. Hai.. forget it.. i will try!
I'm in class now! (: and after class later, we are going for Qing Yong's BBQ.. hehe!!

No comments: