Tuesday** Lessons as usual..but today we do not need to do any ppt..have to come out a "skit" for each team.. all the teams were like soso FUNNY can..lol.. all of us kept on laughing til cry.. -_- But really so HIGH la..hehehe** And I would get MAD when i heard " I'm PISSED!! "!!! LOL..soso damn funny la..Now whenever we heard this sentence, the class will like kept on laughing..lol..will think of Lorenzo..haha..
winna*mI*nurul

Anyway, after that met Jiaying and went to Somerset to meet Joycelyn.. cuz 16th is my baobei Rachel's birthday!! Met Rachel and 4 of us went to take neoprints!! highigh~!! Took cab to Shangri-La Hotel!! Really ate lots for today!! and sos full can.. I love desserts~!! =)
chocolate pancake~!!
she is trying to act serious..LOL..
He is shorter!! haha..
Happy Birthday, Rachel~!!
*Muackss*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wednesday** When i sat down on the chair when i went into class, feel so shocked to hear cantonese from the video..LOL.. then faci still asl mi to say some of the words out.. -_-'' Then went to eat with them during 1st break.. After that had lesson at library.. presentation as normal...
No comments:
Post a Comment