Friday, December 15, 2006

Thursday** mum din go for work cuz had to do something for grandpa..so in the morning again..woke up so early went to find grandma & uncle... & everything ended at around 11 something bah.. Then went to "you yi chen"... my stomach was soso PAIN all the way..so went to eat at "Rice Paper"..cant eat sushi..hmm...
After that went to shop around.."Log On"!!! bought Black Shampo & one blueberry cake basketPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting..hehee** soso CUTE!!! Til 3 something then mI & grandma went home first cuz mY stomach was still pain..lol..then mum went to shop at other places again..
I slept on the massage chair..haha..this showed how tired am I..cuz the nIght before played web cam with sis..haha..soso FUNNY!!! i LOVE!!!! play til soso late... Then after tha Dad came & fetch us to MongKok first..shop in one shop..hehee** bought 1 pair of shoes** [YEAH!!] she bought pants.. Went to have dinner after that lu..
** the weather going to be colder lu..FINALLY!! finally got the winter mood lu..haha**going to 13*c..^^
I want to eat steamboat!! I want to eat DognutsPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting!! I want to eat "Triples O"Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: