Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday** Had FNN paper in the morning..quite okie^^ manage to do it..keke** before that tell Ms lee that not able to attend the Grad Night..she made mI feel like going..hmm..she feels like crying can..haha..i also wanna go la..all the people get to gather together for the LAST time can..hai..so sad.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting.miss it!!!
After the paper, went to study corner find Jiaying..so noisy there & many people..funfun!! =D Went home after that cuz no POA paper..haha..ate Laksa..aunte made de..*Yummy!!! I love!!*
Then went to IMM with Rachel, her mum & Jiaying..thxthx aunte^^ had a chit-chat session with her mum..haha..so NICE of her~~ then half way, 3 of us went to JE entertainment..was damn HOT can.. Take neoprints!! ^nicenice^ [we had fun inside!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingkeke..]
Then met her mum again & drove back her house lu..watch movie..[She's the man!!] It's really really NICE & romantic!!! so sweet..& funny!! enjoy lots** I love her name** Viola!!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*The last paper is coming lu..soso happy!! haha* It's OVER!!!* we can finally ENJOY..hee^
I love & enjoy every moment & they will always in my mind!!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

*mI & weiwei!!*

*pointing at where??*

*eEe..smelly..*

*is she really too vain?! hee* *what is she doing?! lol..*

^YUMMY!!^



*I cant eat this..yucks!!**cheese!!*
*i feel like eating this..OMG..*

No comments: