Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Went back school for scout for only 1 hour like that, then went to buy french fries N go home lu.waste my time lor..then at around 1, mi n kajie wento to ziwei's hse..eat instant noodles!!THX ahpo>.<after that called cab to go to clementi cuz MILO need injection..kelian lei him..at there, saw a small boy, so cute!!cool hair style!!hee After went to SS to eat lu..yummy!! N eat Otak~~



~20 Reasons Why I Love You~
*I love the way you scream at me, every single night
*I love the way you wonder if that was our last fight
*I love the way you sleep, comfortably upon my arms
*I love the way you drift, without and within my charms
*I love the way you hug me, with your ear upon my heart
*I love the way you kiss me, not even a centimeter apart
*I love the way you seduce me, take part in all my dreams
*I love the way you make love to me, it? all I need it seems
*I love the way your body swings back and forth in motion
*I love the way you say "I love you"with all of your devotion
*I love the way your whole body looks, back and to the front
*I love the way you care for me when our emotions are too blunt
*I love the way you break my heart and repair it once more
*I love the way you turn to me and hope I wouldn? ignore
*I love the way you fall within my arms right before you cry
*I love the way you look at me and stare at me with those eyes
*I love the way you talk to me until you fall asleep
*I love the way you listen to those secrets I cannot keep
*I love the way you linger on about the simple things
*I love the way you give me risks for what your heart might bring

No comments: